You are sick and tired of the old and mundane looking bathroom and need some changes. Bathroom renovations can be a costly affair, but you can overcome them with some simple ideas. We have got some of the cheapest bathroom renovations ideas in store for you. Now you will have the best renovations, which won’t cost you much. It will look expensive though! So, it is one easy way to trick your friends into thinking that you have spent quite a lot on bathroom designs, but in reality, you haven’t spent half of it!
Tips to Follow for Cheap Bathroom Renovations:
- Lookalike Materials but Lower in Cost:
Refurnishing and retaining the present materials is always one proven way to save money. However, if you actually swap out the materials, then inexpensive alternatives might look amazing just like the real item. Some of the popular options that you can explore are:
- Floorings – Bathroom floorings can be expensive, but if you are looking for a cheaper alternative, then you can go for vinyl floorings. These are sturdier and look attractive.
- Countertops – Some of the innovative ones like plank vinyl will easily fool anybody from a distance! Then you have some of the high definition quartz countertops and laminate countertops, which will provide than authentic natural stone look with ease.
- Faux Stone – If you want to mimic that exotic look of marble or travertine, you have the faux stone-based porcelain and ceramic tile backsplashes for the bathrooms, easily available.
- Changing Old Shower Head with a New One:
Another easy and cheap ways of bathroom renovations are by changing the old and rusted shower head with a new one. You can change it with a low flow showerhead anytime you want, and that won’t burn a hole in your pocket.
- If you want to add a bit of style, how about investing some bucks on sunflower styled showerheads. It helps in creating rain-like spray.
- On the other hand, if overhead is not your cup of tea, the market houses some of the best handheld shower heads too, which will hang from above and work as a standard shower.
- The attached nose with these options will help it to be handheld if you need it. Installing one shower head which can control the volume of water and temperature is one added cherry on top!
- The Basic Changes from Gloomy to Chic:
If you have been the owner of a gloomy bathroom and want bathroom renovations, then you can do so below your budget. The darker wooden cabinets were making the entire look dull with its colorless tiles. All these additions will make the bathroom even more uninviting.
- You can make some changes to it, by adding soft gray walls and marble flooring.
- If you want, you can spend very little bucks for the furniture styled vanity, which helps to create one elegant spot for the guests just to freshen up.
- Try to remove the wall-mounted cabinet from the bathroom walls and that will make space feels brighter and larger. These are some of the basic bathroom renovations to work your way.
- Ample Lighting:
One of the easiest ways to add style and charm to your bathroom is by adding sufficient lighting. Experimenting with a different kind of lighting can instantly spruce up the look of your bathroom.
- Touch-up Instead of Replacement:
Bathtubs are very common, but over a period of time, they become old, you can spot some marks on it, or the paint tends to chip off. In such a case, most of us start thinking about replacing the bathtub, but it can be costly. So, if you wish to save costs, then you can go ahead with a touchup. There are various products available in the market, that can hide the marks and are easy to use.
- Add Anything That Is Within Your Budget:
Any bathroom accessory, which seems to be within your budget and also matches the style you are going for, you better head for those options. If you have a set plan in your plan, the entire process of bathroom renovations will turn out to be as impeccable as ever. Just follow the leads you have worked with and everything will start falling in places.
The above-mentioned tips will make it easy for you to go ahead with bathroom renovations within the budget.